WHY CHOOSE PROCIRCA FOR INTRAOPERATIVE NEUROMONITORING?
Procirca’s Center for Clinical Neurophysiology (CCN) pioneered and refined remote intraoperative monitoring (IONM).
In addition to our unsurpassed clinical skills, there are several reasons why our clients have selected Procirca:
- Procirca’s CCN delivers reliable service for scheduled cases and is available for emergent coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Procirca works with you and your surgeons from the beginning to ensure that IONM preferences and needs are met
- Your patients and surgeons will always have an appropriately trained, competent, and experienced CNIM certified technologist for the procedure that is scheduled
- Procirca CCN neurophysiologists will interpret the patient’s data in real-time, every time, all the time
- Standardized service delivery platform
- Neurotechnologists that are trained well beyond the CNIM standard with IONM experience that covers the entire spectrum of case complexity
- Neurologists and PhD neurophysiologists who are nationally recognized and published domain experts
- Availability of on-site neurologists and neurophysiologists
- ABRET accreditation expertise that recognizes the CCN’s exceptionally high standards and dedication to quality
- Industry leading educational standards for credentialed neurotechnologists
- Unparalleled access to research initiatives and materials
- Advanced performance management tools that deliver improved outcomes and safety
- A commitment to protection of patient data and confidentiality through all stages of data handling
- Up-to-date and accurate knowledge of best billing practices for IONM services