Procirca’s Center for Clinical Neurophysiology (CCN) pioneered and refined remote intraoperative monitoring (IONM).
In addition to our unsurpassed clinical skills, there are several reasons why our clients have selected Procirca:
- Procirca’s CCN delivers reliable service for scheduled cases and is available for emergent coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Procirca works with you and your surgeons from the beginning to ensure that IONM preferences and needs are met
- Your patients and surgeons will always have an appropriately trained, competent, and experienced CNIM certified technologist for the procedure that is scheduled
- Procirca CCN neurophysiologists will interpret the patient’s data in real-time, every time, all the time
- Standardized service delivery platform
- Neurotechnologists that are trained well beyond the CNIM standard with IONM experience that covers the entire spectrum of case complexity
- Neurologists and PhD neurophysiologists who are nationally recognized and published domain experts
- Availability of on-site neurologists and neurophysiologists
- ABRET accreditation expertise that recognizes the CCN’s exceptionally high standards and dedication to quality
- Industry leading educational standards for credentialed neurotechnologists
- Unparalleled access to research initiatives and materials
- Advanced performance management tools that deliver improved outcomes and safety
- A commitment to protection of patient data and confidentiality through all stages of data handling
- Up-to-date and accurate knowledge of best billing practices for IONM services